[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

James Little littlejamesw at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 11:32:38 EDT 2016

Hi Randy,

I recommend Karelia Software Sandvox 2.  It’s easy to learn with lots of help info.  It’s easy to switch between templates.  I’ve been able to add to and maintain 2 websites with many pages of content.  See the Macworld review.

Best,

Jim Little
www.globalwarmingapps.org
www.eatingforahealthyplanet.org