Supercard 4.8 public beta

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 17 10:41:38 EDT 2016

You misunderstood me. By point and click I was referring to the way you MUST program in Filemaker. There is no scripting language for Filemaker, and the result is that something that would take you a half a minute to do with a few lines of code take 5 minutes in Filemaker. I was not referring to the GUI building feature present in both.

Bob S