Supercard 4.8 public beta

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Oct 16 08:45:17 EDT 2016

In regards to "recording" actions to script, my first experience was in Mac
OS 6.  The finder had a menu item called "macro" that could record, save,
and playback every click, drag, move, cut, copy, paste, and typed text that
was performed in the GUI.  This was in 1991, btw.  But it wasn't revealed
to the end user as a script, and could only be changed by re-recording the
actions.  Still very powerful for its time!

In today's world, on the PC side, we have Auto-IT, and Auto-IT Recorder.
Very good open-source language!

~Roger