Is 'Error Lookup' broken?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 14 16:55:41 EDT 2016

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/release-6.0.1/engine/src/lextable.cpp#L1343)
 > and probably before.
 >
 > Previously the home stack would set the custom property of the error
 > stack on startup (using the engine properties), which to my mind is
 > a slightly bizarre state of affairs and I'm not sure why it was done
 > that way.

Prior to the error descriptions being added to the engine they had to be
somewhere, and since the error dialog was the one place they were always
needed putting them into a custom prop there made reasonable sense.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems