Is 'Error Lookup' broken?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Oct 14 16:17:01 EDT 2016

It's not actually correct that they were introduced in LC8 -- the
properties have been there since at least 6.0.1 (
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/release-6.0.1/engine/src/lextable.cpp#L1343)
and probably before.

Previously the home stack would set the custom property of the error stack
on startup (using the engine properties), which to my mind is a slightly
bizarre state of affairs and I'm not sure why it was done that way.