Is 'Error Lookup' broken?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 13 12:01:54 EDT 2016

I was mistaken:  it seems Jacque has already updated the tool to use the
scriptExecutionErrors function (apparently undocumented) if the older
error string list stored in stack "revErrorDisplay" is empty.

This should allow it to work in all versions from at least 5.5 and later.

Perhaps you have an older version of that stack?

I just added the most recent version of the LiveCode Error Lookup stack
to the Stacks section of LiveNet - in the IDE see Development -> Plugins
-> GoLiveNet

The version available there has been tested in v8.1.1 and 6.0 so it
should also work with everything in between.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems