iOS Background Audio rejection.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Oct 13 09:43:48 EDT 2016

I set the folder permissions did the plist edits and OSX 10.11.6 did not complain when opening LC 8.1.1.

If the copy files pane method works then my question is: are all the plist files for both devices and simulators identical?

+1 for the standalone settings option.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services