beepsound on iOS

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 12 06:22:19 EDT 2016

1. You have to include your own beep sounds with your app.  Use "Copy
Files" in the standalone application settings
2. In your code, use "set the beepsound to" and the path to the file
3. mergAVAudioSessionSetCategory "playback","false","true"*#monte defaults
the speaker to off when barcode is on*
When you're done beeping,    mergAVAudioSessionSetCategory "playback" *#revert
to defaults*