iOS Background Audio rejection.

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Oct 11 16:49:46 EDT 2016

Yes, I checked it because you can't edit the plist files anymore. I wanted to delete the "exit on suspend" key. The startup of the app take some time(3-6 seconds). When the user returns to the app I want it instantly in the same state as when the user left. I know I could save the state but just loading the stack and the engine initializing takes too long. I've been using the plist hack for years now without any rejections. I wonder if ticking the background audio box does more than delete then "exit on suspend" key?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services