errordialog caveat?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 11 10:19:35 EDT 2016

Let's see - it is a substack, and what effect would defaultStack and
defaultFolder have, perhaps?  The library stack appears in stacksInUse.
Also, when I call it manually, it works.  When it gets triggered by LC on
ios, it does not.  Whether this is because of how it gets triggered, I do
not know (in 8.1.0 there is a bug that causes the datagrid library
inclusion to be the opposite of what you select in the inclusions pane, and
after ten hours of pulling my hair out, I discovered, late, yesterday, that
this error is triggering as an indirect result of the dg library not being
included in the standalone).