Bug report against lcStackBrowser

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Oct 10 13:52:26 EDT 2016

You had me worried for a minute there Richard!

You're right, it goes far beyond browsing stacks, although when I first
wrote it, that's what it was, just a replacement for the Application
Browser.  But then it grew to incorporate Tools palette and Property
Inspector equivalents, plus several other features that aren't in the
standard IDE like saving stack versions and undoing object deletions.  I
just never changed the name, mainly because I have close to zero marketing
skills, including coming up with clever product names :)

Anyway, thanks a lot for plug, much appreciated.