CantDelete

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sun Oct 9 02:46:16 EDT 2016

Another bingo! The cantSelect does do it.

However, that seems to have to be set by a script. I understand that you then can’t select it with the pointer tool to show the Property Inspector for it, so not having a checkbox to set that property makes some sense. But it would be nice to have that checkbox in the PI when you select the object another way.