Understanding 'the defaultStack'

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sat Oct 8 19:09:18 EDT 2016

> On 9 Oct 2016, at 9:09 AM, Graham Samuel <livfoss at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Monte, thanks for that, but even your expert intervention this doesn't quite say what the rules actually are. I think the Dictionary should be revised to give a complete account.

Expert intervention might be overestimating things a bit.

Yes it would probably be good if someone improved the docs if it’s causing confusion. For what it’s worth I personally never depend on the defaultStack being anything unless I explicitly set it and I usually only do that when I want to create objects on a stack from some script that isn’t on it.

Cheers

Monte