Windows 10: "phantom video window" icons appearing each time a card is visited?

Curtis Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Thu Oct 6 12:45:57 EDT 2016

A client is reporting that whenever he moves to a new card in the
LiveCode standalone, an additional videoWindow icon appears in his taskbar.

"one video windows opens (and remains open) for each page I open. In
other words, when I open the ebook, only the page I'm looking at is
open. But as I scroll through one, two, three pages, etc., a phantom
video window (with nothing in it) opens for each page I've clicked
through. It doesn't interfere with the ebook itself, but it's noticeable
in the area at the bottom of the screen. And if you minimize the ebook
and then hover your cursor over it to reopen it, you see all the video
windows lined up next to the actual ebook."

I can't reproduce the problem here, in development or in standalone.
I've posted his screenshot at

http://imgur.com/a/BVoCL

I'm using 8.1; we're both on Windows 10. Another tester on Windows 7
doesn't see the problem. Any ideas?

Curt
--
Sent from Postbox