iOS 10 and native scroller

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Thu Oct 6 06:19:13 EDT 2016

On 06/10/2016 10:58, tekne wrote:

> I see the bug is already fixed with target release 8.1.2-rc-1
> When do you think we can have this release?
>
> The mobile picker doesn't work correctly with iOS10 and to solve we need to
> use Xcode 8 which is not supported in LC6 or LC7 anymore.
> So I can¹t upload fixed apps in the App Store.

We'll release 8.1.2-rc-1 as soon as possible after getting 8.1.1 final
out.  At the moment we're working on a number of regressions in 8.1.1.

                                            Peter

P.S. Access to staging builds, under NDA, is available as an additional
service to Business Edition customers.

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager