using Sierra

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:08:12 EDT 2016

The shared iCloud drive was compelling enough for me to convert to Sierra
without waiting months.  It does a *far* better drive at syncing than Wuala
used to or than SpiderOak does, and without churning cpu and battery on my
laptops.  (pretty much 100% cpu whenever on, and still doesn't finish
updates).

Anyway, I'm noting that scrolling from the magic trackpad seems quirky in
LC 7.

At times, it scrolls insanely fast, and at times it doesn't seem to refocus
properly--eg, in the panes of the application browser.

Are other people seeing the same?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462