very often "Scripts externally modified" popup

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 4 15:10:54 EDT 2016

This sounds like what I was running into where a handler didn't work until I copied the text of the script into a text only editor, then copied it back into the script. I know there was a difference because after pasting I had to recompile. If the scripts are identical you will not get the dirty flag.

Bob S