9.0???

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:59:55 EDT 2016

Hi Mike

I am not laughing at LC 9.

I am laughing because Artificial Inteligence very soon will become the
latest and greatest addiction for every Current Operating System.

Google, Microsoft and Apple are working 24/7 (with multiple
laboratories around the world) to bring AI first to their own
platform: AI Practical & Ready for everyday use.

Probably, Microsoft wins this race because they have millions of
devoted testers within their gaming platform: XBOX

https://news.microsoft.com/2016/09/29/microsoft-expands-artificial-intelligence-ai-efforts-with-creation-of-new-microsoft-ai-and-research-group/#sm.0001j2xz9oxblerjzjj2gqpl2a9i1

At first, Artificial Inteligence integration within applications would
be a not too common feature like text reading or voice control. My
educated guess is that in their first iteration, AI will start
unobtrusive as a helper for common and repetitive tasks.

The big question is: Which of these three AI API will implement first
LiveCode? Apple? Microsoft? or Google? Or a Third Party?
How many years will pass before these companies agree to create an
interoperable standard among their implementations?

Time will tell. Let's hope and wait.

Al