9.0???

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Oct 2 18:35:59 EDT 2016

Mike K. wrote:
> Perhaps you should have a look at what's coming in 9 before you laugh at it.
> The last three major versions brought major changes.  9 is kinda important.

Hi Mike,

as far as I can see nobody really laughed at the possible contents of 9.
The matter of 'jokes' was the speed of version numbering, big difference.

For example I stay as long as possible with 0 as first version number.
The next step to 1 is a relative increase of infty percent!
What a feeling!!!
Compared to that the 100% jump from 1 to 2 is a rather ordinary version
number growth.

We all are looking forward to 9 (or 'only' 8.5). It's content that matters!

Hermann