[ANN] XLSX Library ready for a test - Looking for testers

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:36:10 EST 2016

Dear LiveCode Users,

We are working on a new Library capable to read / write / update xlsx
files without the help of MS Excel.
The Library is dealing natively with LiveCode (and the help of revXML
and revZip) with the Office Open XML format.

We are actually in alpha version and we have prepared a small
application for validating our capability to generate xlsx files
readable by every solution capable of opening an xlsx file: MS Excel
standalone or online, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheets, etc

For extending our tests to different environments and applications we
are looking for some testers ready to help:
- by playing with our "Salestore report generator" application. Few
clicks are required for preparing the report + 30 secs to 1 minute,
the time for the Lib to create a report of about 700 lines * 8 columns
with styles and formulae.
- opening the generated xlsx file with the solution they have.
- reporting the result of their tests by dropping me a small note.

We have prepared different versions of our test application: linux,
mac and windows.
All the versions are available by following this link:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/download/category/9-salestore-report-generator-xlsx-lib-test

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Regards,
--