Turn off tsNet?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 30 17:41:12 EST 2016

Is there a way to temporarily turn off tsNet, or at least disable it for
the duration of a given LiveCode session?

I do a lot of work supporting the community, and since tsNet isn't
available in the Community Edition it would be nice to be able to turn
that off when I need to get the same behavior.

It would also help me diagnose some occasional issues I've found with my
LiveNet plugin (no recipe yet), which worked great with libURL in
earlier versions but now show intermittent issues in v.9 Indy.

I see there's a tsnetClose command which says it "disables the tsNet
external", but it's not clear if that will also prevent it from
re-loading next time I use any URL-related calls.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems