Screen not updating

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 30 16:06:06 EST 2016

Hi all. Not sure if this is expected behavior. While running a script, my monitor is not updating with anything that is happening. I am running a script that incrementally selects a record in a data grid, which will then update the form, then I run some other things that get data from the form and update a database. Nothing fancy here. I do not lock the screen. I have even issued a wait 0 milliseconds with messages command, and yet I cannot see the datagrid selection changing. Can't find anything in the dictionary about this.

Bob S