SVG import

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:50:09 EST 2016

“jalouse" sounds Scots-French, and I can’t be bothered to Google it.  I jalouse I agree with Richmond though.

I am just looking at a workflow for designing a number of graphics and trying to decide between SVG and oversized bitmaps.  The latter would be simpler to create - in fact I haven’t actually attempted to create SVG, and the first attempt I made to open one in  text editor revealed a huge file in which I couldn’t find the numbers.

I also haven’t got any software for creating SVG.

So.

1/ Would I just be better sticking with bitmaps?

2/  If not, what vector graphics program is good for (very simple) objects.  Mac preferred, but hey ho.

and

3/ Is there a work flow for idiots somewhere?

Best wishes,

David Glasgow