LC suddenly sending using library stack for script editor field calls

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:38:36 EST 2016

It took a couple of wasted hours to find this . . .

LC has, all of a sudden, started using my library stack when opening the
script editor.

So my openField handler, for example, gets called.

I'm guessing that it briefly did this a long time ago, because I have
commented out routines to catch and pass if the stack name begins with rev
. . .

Did a setting flip somewhere? (I've noticed preferences, particularly
strict compilation, changing on their own occasionally).

This is 8.1.2 RC2

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462