iTunes Connect rejection

Andrew Bell andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Nov 28 13:18:22 EST 2016

I needed to get the update pushed through so I hadn't gone back to test
until now. Same error message when compiling another build in 8.1.2rc2
as well as 9.0.0dp2 using Xcode 8.1. Building in 8.1.1 using Xcode 8
doesn't get auto-flagged by Apple (within minutes) like the 8.1 builds
are.

Here is a link to the compliled binary:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1xiuet59jvwz8v/Indiana%20On%20Tap-LC8.1.2.2%20Xcode8.1.zip?dl=0

--Andrew Bell