Serving Videos with LC/iRev

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Nov 27 10:17:41 EST 2016

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the link to the video player.

However when I look at the page source code I see:

	<link rel="image_src" href="http://media.barncard.com/video/joni-cbc.png" />
	<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jwplayer/jwplayer.js"></script>
	<script type="text/javascript">jwplayer.key="XLyrcd150kfRyTFsfsheTexshhjaa431eedjs==";</script>

I altered the key here for security reasons before posting so it won’t work for anyone, just in case.

Anyway I’m looking for a way to prevent non-paying user from seeing the correct URL to the video content.
I’m not sure this will accomplish that as I was certainly able to view it here.

Thank you for your time and suggestions!

Rick