Serving Videos with LC/iRev

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Nov 27 10:03:16 EST 2016

Hi Phil,

One can hide real URLs in the browser URL box, and I’ve done that before.
The problem is that if someone looks at the page source code that’s in the
browser, then the real URL is revealed.  I need a language that doesn’t
reveal it’s source code in the browser.  I thought that iRev/LC tags might
be able to do that for me.

Unfortunately, I do not get any email from the purchasers so there isn’t
a good way to track/tag real customers.  What I need is for real users
to be able to get their content and to not be able to share that information
with others.  The others who haven’t paid shouldn’t be able to know
the correct URL to use.

Thank you for your efforts!

Rick