Lock Screen command not locking the screen

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 14:03:06 EST 2016

Hi.

I make a new stack with two cards. I make a field on cd 2.  I put this in a button script on cd 1:

on mouseUp
 --  lock screen
   go cd 2
   wait 20
   put random(999) into fld 1
   wait 20
   put random(999) into fld 1
end mouseUp

You see the new numbers appear. But if you lock the screen, you do not. What is the difference between this stack and yours?

Craig Newman