LC 8: no keyUp at fast enter

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 24 04:50:37 EST 2016

Hello,

when entering chars in a fast sequence into a field I don't get a keyUp
event in LC 8.1.1 on Windows.

When entering single chars I get the keyUp, but when writing 10 finger
system keyup stops working. On OS X 10.11 no problem and with LC 6.7 on
windows also no problem, so it is not an issue of my keyboard.

If I don't get the keyup working for me, I could use rawkeyup as a
workaround. I would build manually an array to transform the rawkey code to
the real character. Has anybody a better idea or a script snippet for this
transformation?

Can anybody confirm, before I file a bug?

Thanks

Tiemo