[ANN] Order Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner now!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 23 17:27:53 EST 2016

Hi coders,

In one month, it will be Christmas again. During this time, we are often
told that shipments are urgent. If you want to have your copy of the
book before the holidays, don't wait but order it now. Any orders placed
until Monday 28th November will be sent on Wednesday 30st November. This
should give the shipping companies sufficient time to deliver the book
to your door.

We're currently at the fourth print run of my book Programming LiveCode
for the Real Beginner. When the third print run was sold out, we decided
to print a large stock of books, so we have plenty of copies available
for immediate delivery.

The fourth print of Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner has been
updated to include a number of new XML commands, which were introduced
after the first release of the book. I have also added a few remarks
about LiveCode 7 to the chapter on Unicode.

Quite a few new features have been added to LiveCode 7 and 8, but it
looks like the examples in the book are still fully compatible with
LiveCode 8. Keep in mind, though, that the book is for beginners and
focuses on the basics of the LiveCode language.

You can order the book at http://tinyurl.com/livecodebook and more info
is available at http://tinyurl.com/livecodeblog

--
Kind regards,