OT non LC: cross tab/window browser communication

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 22 15:42:09 EST 2016

This is strange and very insecure. You should let the tab load and
redirect to the PayPal page after the tab has finished doing everything
it should do.

I had a similar problem though. I needed a page to give PayPal time to
process a transaction. I did this with a fake progress bar, which waited
1 minute and then reloaded the page. If the transaction has been
completed, I sent the license, but if the transaction hadn't been
completed, I showed a message saying that the license would be delivered
manually at a later time after additional checks had been performed.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com
https://www.facebook.com/marksch