Sharing widgets (was Re: Type on an angle)

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Nov 22 13:38:42 EST 2016

As it happens we¹ve been talking about that very issue internally today
within our marketing team. This is a key priority for us, it has taken us
longer than we would have liked but it needs to be moved up the queue and
we will be doing that. I¹ll post something concrete on this next week. We
did start a sharing solution, its not quite ready to launch yet.

In the mean time, you can use the forum here as a stopgap

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 22/11/2016, 16:03, "use-livecode on behalf of Paul Dupuis"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of paul at researchware.com>