iTunes Connect rejection

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Nov 21 10:38:40 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

> Recompiled the same LiveCode file using 8.1.1 and Xcode 8 (I know
> store multiple versions of Xcode and Android tools on an external hard
> drive) and submitted to Apple as usual; though I did need to bump up
> the build number since there was already an existing binary with that
> value.

Do you consistently get the same problem if you recompile with
8.1.2-rc-2?

If so, could you compile your app and send the compiled binary to us so
we can inspect it? The engine certainly doesn't use those calls (there
is no reference to them in the engine source), so it might well be a
false-positive on Apple's part (when statically checking the binary).

It *could* be that a name of one of the (public) symbols in the engine
is confusing their system.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps