Type on an angle

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Nov 20 12:11:07 EST 2016

BR wrote:
> Working on GUI today I created a field and thinking it would be cool
> to have it run sideways at an angle along the edge of an element in
> the background photo ... Any solutions?

You may use my gift for the community (to X-mas or New year's evening or
similar):

** Perspective Distortion of an image **
available (fast) at "Sample stacks" of the IDE toolbar or (slower) at
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/812/Perspective-Image-Distortion

The stack includes is an example for (close to) live-distorting a field's
image, uses font 'Aclonica' at 48 point.