lcGoogleDrive, Livecode for FM, etc.

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Nov 17 19:58:36 EST 2016

Hi Alex

Yes one of the side effects of the LiveCode for FM project is a renewed push to show off what can be done with LiveCode to a community that hasn't seen it before and the oauth2 library and google drive library are a result of that. The oauth2 library is in/will be in LC community 9. We really wanted to facilitate people wrapping web services with this.

Google drive might possibly make 9 (not sure on the edition) but it may need to be fleshed out with more APIs than have been done thus far.

I also have a MIME library that has a pretty handy htmlText field to multipart email handler. It does embedded images too so it's quite helpful. That's what he Troubleshooting dialog uses. I believe that will be in community too.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone