disabled on 10/28 for bounces--to gmail???

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:01:37 EST 2016

I’m using Mail, and my provider is Verizon. I checked my settings online, and they do have an option where they delete spam automatically. I’ve changed that to have it save the messages in a spamdetecter folder. I should be able to see which messages are coming from the LiveCode lists.

Still not sure that any mail system would pretend to bounce the message, instead of just blocking it.