disabled on 10/28 for bounces--to gmail???

Jacques Clavel jacques.clavel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:15:25 EST 2016

Thanks Bob,

The problem is that all seems to be normal for me, no problem at all, I
just received an email (the third) from use-livecode-request which says
(see below). I re-enabled my membership by using the first link and I
received again the messages from the list.
Can I do something to help to solve the problem?

Content of the mail :
Your membership in the mailing list use-livecode has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
17-Nov-2016.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/confirm/use-livecode/
f17a8c7b29616ab1770a683
<http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/confirm/use-livecode/f17a8c7b29616ab1770a68302098eef8a18fc6ea>blablabla...
(more hex chars)

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/options/use-livecode/
jacques.clavel%40gmail.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    xxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    use-livecode-owner at lists.runrev.com

> Possibly because someone is using your email address in a forged header to
> send spam to others and your address is the one that has been reported and
> blocked in spam filters everywhere. Without seeing the initial bounce
> messages, no one can tell. Do you have one of those? I can look at it for
> you.
>
> Bob S
>

> On Nov 16, 2016, at 22:19 , Jacques Clavel <jacques.clavel at gmail.com<
> mailto:jacques.clavel at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I don't understand why I was disabled for the third time from the list and
> received this message "excessive bounces" as I haven't sent message to the
> list since two years at least (but I read all posts).
>
> Jacques Clavel

> jacque at hyperactivesw.com>>:
>
> And this is a test post because the one I sent hours ago never showed up.
>
> Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com<mailto:
> jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
> HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com<h
> ttp://www.hyperactivesw.com/>
>

> On November 3, 2016 8:24:49 PM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com<
> mailto:MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>>
> wrote:
>
> I just had that happen, again - second time in a week.

Jacques Clavel