Inconsistent results in simple script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:31:31 EST 2016

Yeah, you can use the same handler because order doesn't matter.  It
sounded from your description like the barcode was unique to 1 item, so it
should work dandy.  Once the array is built (assuming you decide to leave
it as an array and not combine it) the array is keyed by the barcode so its
easy to find the associated information.
Sorry for the late response, had to actually leave the house today.