Inconsistent results in simple script

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Wed Nov 16 16:08:00 EST 2016

Thanks Mike and Craig,

One of my challenges is the two lists do not mirror each other by barcode number. The barcodes are not on the same lines in each list. That is why I was running the “find barcode in list two.”  I have teachers and other staff in the list of serial numbers and I was hoping not to have to weed them out of my lists so that the two lists lined up.

Can I use an array and still search be barcode prior to doing the username and serial number?

/..Yes Craig, old HyperCard habits are hard to break, at least for me :) …/

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD