AW: German Umlaute get corrupted on macOS Sierra

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Nov 16 11:20:22 EST 2016

Hello Hermann and Paul,
good idea, but my customer checked "Tahoma" with the fontbook and it is installed and looks fine in the fontbook.
I also tried the indirect enter with holding the "u" for 2 sec and then choosing the "ü" from the menu, but the letter also is corrupted, when displayed in the field. Very weird.
Thanks
Tiemo