Increased focus switching causing typing in scripts?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:10:04 EST 2016

I've noticed over the last few weeks that it is becoming increasingly
common for the IDE to switch focus to a script editing window, particularly
during startup.

This seems to be becoming gradually more common, rather than a sudden
change from not happening to happening.  Most, but not quite all, of the
time, this happens when my main stack has sent commands to open scripts in
the late part of startup (send in time commands).

The result has been typing, sometime unnoticed, in my scripts, with the
predictable bad consequences.

Grabbing focus while the user is typing is one of my pet peeves in general
. . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462