Height of a group is limited to 32767 (Int16)?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Nov 13 14:30:56 EST 2016

It is not an issue for the data grid itself it is an issue for the DataGrid + mergDataGridScroller. I wrote mergDataGridScroller with the goal of smooth scrolling relatively short DataGrids. If you want to use scrolling layer mode on a group then you really need to avoid fiddling with the group content while scrolling. That’s why it expands the DataGrid to it’s full formatted height and sets the scroll on the wrapper group instead. My suggestion is you look at the mergDataGridScroller behavior code and limit the height of the data grid to something reasonable and then use a mix of setting the DataGrid scroll and setting the wrapper group scroll. That should give you just one jitter every now and then instead of all the time.

Cheers

Monte