Moving Groups Bug

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 12 14:13:59 EST 2016

I've run into a number of issues in 8 with groups, especially datagrids.
1. The PB and groups do not coexist well, yet, and that includes when
editing a group, relayering a group, and editing a group.  My advice is do
not use the PB when working with a group.
2. LC recycles group properties, and sometimes assigns them when new groups
are created (depending on a couple of factors)