margins ignored in formattedHeight for 8?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 10 16:39:06 EST 2016

Interesting...I'm working with formattedheight today too. I have a field
placed under an image where it can't be seen. It slides down sometimes
and moves everything below it down to accomodate. When I get the
formattedheight of the group the controls are in, it returns the same
number regardless of whether the field is under the image or below it.

Something's odd. LC 8.1.1.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com