iPad Pro screenshots?

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:50:03 EST 2016

Thanks for the replies Peter, Stephen, Terry... but I guess I didn't explain myself well enough.

The problem is that, AFAIK, the iPad Pro isn't supported with OSX 10.9.5?  i.e. I can't install the required xCode that will provide the necessary simulator and/or support for building for iPad Pro (if I had a physical one to test on).

Is that correct and, if so, is there a work-around? If I'm wrong, what can I install to support iPad Pro simulator on OSX 10.9.5?

Thanks!