How can we dynamically create variable names from changing value "x" on a loop?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:33:23 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Mark Wieder <ahsoftware at sonic.net> wrote:
> But maybe Bramanathaswami has some special use case?

Assuming that is the case then 'do' is the answer and you'll find an
example in the Dictionary under the 'local' command; the last example.

Unfortunately the example is a bit of negative learning and the use of
'local' inside a 'do' statement is unlikely to behave the way you
expect. A discussion, with an excellent explanation by Mark Waddingham
is available on the List under the Subject "local and do <commands> -
what NOT to do" dated 18Feb16.

Sorry I don't know how to link to old posts.