Setting up Android SDK on Mac

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Nov 7 16:37:47 EST 2016

Sannyasin,

There are 2 downloads, one is the SDK and Studio/IDE the other download is just the SDK. I downloaded just the SDK and followed the tutorial. I used to download all sorts of stuff in the SDK but the tutorial enumerates the modules that need to be downloaded. It save a lot of time and disk space.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net