OS X 64-Bit standalone doesn't launch

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Nov 7 10:05:46 EST 2016

Hi Tiemo,

A rough guess is that you have added an inclusion/external which is not
supported in OS X 64 bit (maybe revVideoGrabber?).
Otherwise I suggest you file a bug report :)

Best,
Panos
--

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> OS X 10.11. LC 8.1.1 When I create a 64-bit standalone from my main
> program,
> I can't start the standalone. When double clicking the .app there is a
> short
> flickering, but nothing, just nothing happens. When creating a 32-bit
> standalone of the same program, it starts quite normal. 64-bit standalones
> of other programs run quite normal.
>

> Any idea is very welcome what is going on and where to start searching or
> what to look for.
>

> Thanks
>
> Tiemo

Panagiotis Merakos <panos.merakos at livecode.com>