iOS simulator not found after updating LC and Xcode

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu Nov 3 06:05:31 EDT 2016

Yep Thierry is right - still too early to use Xcode 8.1.1

BTW if you’re going to have multiple versions of Xcode on you machine (which is a sensible thing to do if you’re going to have multiple versions of LiveCode on your machine) the safest way of doing this is to have each of them in their own folder in the Applications folder rather than renaming the .app bundle to something like “Xcode811.app”

Dave