LCServer on Synology DSM

John Allijn john.allijn.lc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:03:46 EDT 2016

The dsm software has improved a lot since in the last two years.
I use my DS212j for files storage (it even runs owncloud) and a number of cloud apps. Apache works fine, as does wordpress. It would be nice if I could get LCserver to run. It would than be a really complete test environment.
I'll give it a try. Maybe it could help others as well and be an extra platform for other hobbyists like me :)